Our guiding principles
1. We view our customers as partners and value their confidence in us. The creation of long-term, mutually beneficial relationships is the basis and motivation for our work. You, our customer, can always be confident in the promised, long-lasting functionality and quality of our products and services.
2. Our employees are the soul of MPS. We view ourselves as a team, and the team invests in each individual by encouraging self-initiative, competence, creativity and a sense of responsibility.
3. A trusting and productive cooperation with our external providers and all interested parties is important for us. We continuously endeavor to strengthen relationships so that, together, we can act effectively and efficiently.
4. We communicate openly. We are aware that a transparent and responsible flow of information creates the basis for mutual understanding and creativity. We mean what we say and we keep our promises.
5. Economic success ensures the continued survival of our company. It also secures our independence, which is of key interest to the company owners. Our colleagues are goal oriented and encouraged to think like entrepreneurs. What counts are results, both now and in the future, so we invest sustainably and for the long-term in our company. Maintaining profitability and expanding our capabilities result in stability and the ability to grow our innovative strengths.