Magnet-Physik in Cologne Magnetic Field Scanner
- Measurement of flux density at an encoder (Radial or Axial)
- Measurement of field distribution on the surface of a rotor
- Measurement of X,Y und Z component of a sensor magnet
- Evaluation of homogeneity of magnetized magnet material
- Evaluation of field distribution (pitch error, amplitude, offset...)
Magnetic Field Scanner measure the magnetic field around permanent magnets of magnet systems. The results can be presented as colored 2D-, 3D- pictures or as a spreadsheet.